The U.S. government is the world’s largest purchaser of goods and services—and your business could benefit!
Learn how to compete effectively to win contracts with the federal, state, and city government, at this can’t-miss event – Hosted by Your Management Team, Women’s Small Business Accelerator, Inc., the Procurement Technical Assistance Center, SBA, SCORE, and Worley Law, LLC.
Wednesday, March 13
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Attend to learn about topics such as
- Is doing business with the government right for your business?
- How to market yourself to the government
- Registering to do business with the government
- Whether certifications (EDGE, ODOT, WOSB, WBENC) are right for your business
- Responding to RFQs and RFPs
|Time||8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
To register, visit eEvent.com/YourMgmtTeam
For more information, call Your Management Team at 614.602.6530 or email [email protected]